- The people you travel with will have a huge impact on your trip.
- Call your parents everyday.
- Don’t just pack heels. Flats will be your best friends.
- It’s important to smile, even when you really, truly don’t want to.
- Networking is scary but extremely crucial.
- Be more conscious of how much money you spend on vacation.
- French macarons are the BEST type of cookie.
- Any time is the right time for cheesecake.
- Seafood bisque + bread bowl = deliciousness
- Seattle is not the best place for those with a fear of heights.
- Top Pot has fantastic donuts.
- DON’T expect future trips to be as great as past ones. This is a new adventure, enjoy it for what it is, and don’t compare it to anything else.
Thanks to Seattle for a really cool trip. See you soon.