August is finally here, and you know what that means!
Oh, you don’t? Let me fill you in…
- There are so many birthdays this month. Seriously, four of my closest friends were born in August.
- I’m going back to school in about two weeks! For some reason, I am so excited to go back to upstate New York.
- Saying goodbye to my local friends as we depart back to school is not the easiest thing in the world.
- Then again, greeting all of my college friends after a summer without them will be nice.
- Finding excuses to celebrate because it is the only month without a holiday (I heard August 10th is National Smore’s Day though!)
- Whether in New Jersey or New York, I will definitely enjoy these final weeks of summer weather.
I’m excited to see what August 2016 has to offer. Stay tuned.