In case you were curious, I ADORE Disney. It is my favorite place in the United States, I have seen every Pixar movie multiple times, and I mean, who wouldn’t want to be a Disney Princess?
My Disney obsession is prevalent in my life every single day. Here are some of my favorite examples:
- I was Sadness from Inside Out for Halloween last year. But it gets better: my suitemates helped me to complete the dynamic character lineup (we even included Riley’s Imaginary Boyfriend).
- At an audition for a musical theatre troupe on campus, I sang “A Whole New World” from Aladdin — I got a callback.
- I dragged someone to see The Good Dinosaur with me in theaters…the night it came out.
- My senior quote was from Alice in Wonderland:”You’re mad, bonkers, completely off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret. All the best people are.”
- My college essay mentioned Minnie Mouse and her polka-dot bow.
- When I need to focus, my go-to music playlist is titled “Disney Scores” – it is literally 32 hours worth of instrumental Disney music.
- In 2011, I had the privilege of performing on a stage in Downtown Disney for a huge crowd of people. That was absolutely incredible.
- If there was any way that I could do the Disney College Program, I would absolutely apply. However, it really isn’t possible with my major.
- For my oral communications class, we had to come up with a 30-second elevator pitch describing why we would be perfect for a certain job. My pitch described the ideal resume in order to be a Disney Princess (specifically Snow White).
- I feel like a child whenever I walk into the Disney Store…and I love it.
- If they needed a meteorologist in Walt Disney World, that’s exactly where I would be.